Since 2016 the amount of blockchain wallets increased six times, and, although, it signalized about growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, the majority of newcomers were losing their money in the first month of their trading career. This trend mainly happens because beginners tend to ignore the six commandments of trading and investment. These are listed below:
- Never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Although, blockchain technology is extremely promising and truly has a great potential, it will take years and years for the economy to change, until it will be ready to accommodate the blockchain.
- Always pay close attention to Bitcoin. There is a correlation with Bitcoin in 80% percent of cases. Hence, if the bitcoin goes down, the market follows.
- Diversify your funds. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket but diversify your risks instead.
- Caution tale: don’t be greedy. Take the profit by parts and you won’t lose money. Learn that it is always important to have an exit strategy.
- Never invest blindly. Do not simply follow someone’s strategy, but instead analyze projects by yourself, select indicators that you find useful, and most importantly learn from your mistakes.
- Always set stop losses.
These rules of investment are well-known to every trader. Apparently, not everyone might have decades to learn fundamental and technical analysis so well to start earning money with it. Moreover, not everyone has a necessary set of skills, because trading is not a simple hobby, it is a rocket science combined with some magic. Only numbers and earnings can tell us who is who on the exchange.
Hence, we introduce D.A.N.N.I. (Deep-Learning Artificial Neural Networking Intelligence) the systemthat enables to objectively rank users with the public portfolio, based explicitly on the numbers and statistics. Therefore, the system will create the traders list, where other users can trace strategies of successful players.
Perhaps you have no time to study the market properly, perhaps you want fast money, perhaps anything. Our system will allow you to copy strategies of the successful traders at the same time will suggest you material for learning. History always repeats, and that’s why we think it is the greatest teacher of all, while practice is the best instrument to master the skill. Therefore, we have created a combination of these two and we introduce social trading – the system that will allow a beginner to try on the top-trader’s shoes, and for a top-trader to get the passive income from millions of other users, copying his strategy.